Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sharing = Caring (5 sites I'm digging right now)


Here's some websites that you simply must check out. One) because they're great and I regularly visit them. Two) because they remind you to find the sunshine in your day - come Winter, Spring, Summer or Autumn. Seriously. Hop to it xo



Marc & Angel - Hack Life :: they say their website is about Practical Tips for Productive Living and they've pretty much summed it up. Some of my all-time fave must-reads are: 16 Harsh Truths that Make Us Stronger, and 15 Ways to Live, and Not Merely Exist.  Prepare to spend hours on here :)




The Wellness Warrior :: Jess Ainscough is one helluva tough cookie, and inspiration gal to boot. She took her health into her own hands and now shares her knowledge and spark with others most days.




YogaGlo :: a subscription site that offers over 1000 yoga classes a week! Watch 'em on your computer and be inspired. Some amazingly talented teachers here - I'm loving Jo Tastula, Dice Il and Tiffany Cruikshank at the moment but all of them are awesome. Ask me next week and I'll love someone new ;) So inspiring and this site has jazzed up my personal practice no end!




Love More Fear Less :: non-stop beauty, inspiration, quotes, movement, bliss. Seriously - go check it out, amazing!




From Love More Fear Less




No comments:

Post a Comment