Friday, March 29, 2013

FIRST TIME HOME BUYER EXAMPLE OF A HOME PURCHASE

My name is Tony and I work with Re/Max Select Professionals in beautiful Palm Coast, Florida. I have worked and closed many deals with first time home buyers in this area, and wanted to tell you about one of my experiences with working, and guiding first time home buyers in this area. To tell the story, I will use a fictitious name of (Ms. Smith) due to me not wanting to give out any buyer’s personal information without their knowledge. I sold a home to Ms. Smith this year and this is my story of helping Ms. Smith with the MS first time home buyer programs, and process: In January 0f 2012, I had a first time buyer (Ms. Smith) call me regarding a home I had listed in The Real Estate Book of Palm Coast/Flagler Beach Florida. She was calling about a 3BR/2BTH/2CG home and I let her know everything that was of interest to her about the property.

No comments:

Post a Comment