Saturday, April 6, 2013

Warning! The Truth About Ron LeGrand's One Dollar Deal

Okay, so you've scoured the internet searching for great real estate investing resources, and you came across Ron LeGrand's One Dollar Deal. Without a doubt, you are skeptical about just how valuable a resource this is. I know I was when I contemplated taking Ron up on his dollar deal. I thought about all of the worthless real estate investing information available on the internet. How was this going to be any better? Who is exactly is Ron LeGrand? Well I decided to take the plunge and take Ron up on his offer. After all, it only cost one dollar to get started! After being a member of Ron's gold club for several months, I have to say, that was one of the wisest decisions I have ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment