Sunday, June 3, 2012

Monday Manifesto





I've launched my debut e-course and to tell you the truth, I'm getting completely overwhelmed in a fantastic-amazing-inspiring way. I am BLOWN AWAY by the love people are showing as we work through our days on how to nourish. I'm astonished by the hungdr with with participants are lapping up the quotes, stories, hOMework, community boards.... again, in a fabulous sparkly way!





People are calling out for connection, nourishment and love. And I am so happy happy happy to be able, in some small way, to bring some like-minded damn awesome people together to seek this out and fill our lives with it.  





I've shared here, plenty of times, that I love doing courses and learning, and often have a wee bit of self-doubt as to whether I'm really ready to launch a biz, or run a course or what not. This week, I'm learning that not only am I ready, but I am growing even more by doing this. 





Be where you are, my friends, because when you completely own where you're at, it's pretty special :) You may even surprise yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment